It tickles when I am recieving oral!!!

When my SO is giving my oral it tickles sometimes so much I cant stop laughing! Does this happen to anyone else? Do you know why? How can I make it stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes it does and your just super sensitive. Have him try to ease his way into it by touching and rubbing you first. Your over stimulated that is why its happening. Try and think about what he is doing and enjoy it and don't think about how it tickles. Also does he have facial hair? It can also depend on your pubic hair situation as well. The more hair can cause it to tickle more on both ends.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• lol, umm I dont think he is doing it right because the last thing I feel when my DH is giving me oral is the need to laugh.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Haha, it happens to me all the time.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I get the giggles so bad and my legs twitch. But, only if they mess with the tip of the clitoris. But, yeah. You are not alone.
    Anonymous

• he doesnt have any facial hair and i have no hair down there either. lol.
    Anonymous

• nah...I don't think he's doing it right. why should it tickle?
    Anonymous

• You're extra sensitive down there. haha
    Anonymous

• Yes, but not usually until after I have already cum, at that point I have to push him away because it tickles soo bad.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 3:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Anonymous at 1:58...How old are you guys?

Yes it tickles at first but once you relax and get used to it you will e n j o y it :)

You remind me of my SIL we went to go get our feet done (pedicures) and omg she is so ticklish from her feet she could not stop laughing (she was quite embarrassing to me) but anyway she was becomng annoying as well so try to suck it up and let your dh do his job you will thank him later. GL

Anonymous

• yes, tickles, only thing I know to do is to relax and enjoy it. To maybe ask him to put more pressure or less depending so that it's got a different sensation.
    I'm horrible about laughing when I have an orgasm... I've gotten better over the years, but at first I think my hubby thought that I was laughing at his efforts lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009