Oklahoma Question

My family and I are thinking about moving to Oklahoma do to a new job for hubby. I just wanted to know where could I find information about tax prices, store prices, housing for rent, crime rate, etc. Any information would be greatful!

strawberryfrost

Asked by strawberryfrost at 2:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Travel

• Well, that depends on where you move to here in oklahoma... I live in the city and tax is about 8 cents on the dollar, Prices at stores very, Walmart super market is always the best place to go for the cheapest prices... Housing can range from 500 for a 2 bed 1bath... too 600-800 for a 3bed 2bath house... Apartments are another story. Also crime rate is different depending on were you live and what part of that town you life at... You can always go on the net to check the crime rate at a location of choice.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I live in a small city and our prices and taxes are the same as PP but The houses are cheaper(even for a decent one) What city are you thinking of moving to? go online to see if that town has an online news paper (most do) and look at the crime. My town don't have much for crime other than petty things. Newspaper and city hall would be my guess
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 3:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Where in Ok. I am very familiar with Tulsa, will you be moving there?
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 7:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have more information about where we would have to move to and it is Oklahoma City.
    strawberryfrost

Answer by strawberryfrost at 8:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009