how many of you went through all pregnancy without sex because your husband didnt want to?

and also was it frustrating for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went through the pregnancy without sex because neither of us wanted to. He was scared of hurting me and sex was the last thing on my mind. It wasn't frustrating for me and he says it wasn't for him either because the pregnancy was about the baby, not us.
    Anonymous

• My pregnancy with my son I was alone. My ex-husband left me when I was pregnant and sex was the last thing on my mind.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My husband was like that with first child. he was so nerves about having sex and maybe hurting that he never wanted to have sex. Even after he heard from the doctor that the baby would be okay he just refused. I was kind of like that with second child we only had sex one time the whole 9mths i was pregnant. So men are just scaared about hurting you or the baby. Just bare with him!
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• we have had more sex since becoming pregnant!! i think it increased my sex drive =) but at first he was skeptical, but he finally got past that!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Tell him not to flatter himself. It is not big enough to hurt the baby. This is what my Ob told my husband. Worked like a charm.
    Anonymous

• I wanted it so much more!
    We did it every day and a few times a day sometimes. We were never skeptical and knew it would not harm the baby
    But my friend didnt after she found out she was pg because it disgusted her SO. So she was so sexually frustrated and they fought because of it. I would have been so so mad and would have been hurt also. I was even in the mood right after i had the baby. Guess im just different! lol. I had sex 2 weeks post- partum and was fine.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 6:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009