A question about ovulation and cervical mucus.

Are you more likely to get pregnant when the cervical mucus is the heaviest or does it not really matter?

bxbsmommy

Asked by bxbsmommy at 3:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When the CM looks like egg whites is when you are supposed to be ovulating, so that's supposed to be the best time to get pregnant. The only chance of getting pregnant each month is when you ovulate. CM is just one of a few different ways to tell when you're ovulating. Good luck!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Supposed to be when it's heaviest as it helps the sperm get to the egg. But I don't think it's heavy for every woman every month.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well with me when I have the cervical mucus it's always heavy on the first day that I begin to notice it. This may be TMI, but have to wipe like 5 times just to get rid of all of it when I use the bathroom,lol! So, hopefully we got lucky this time around and I hope that we will have a healthy child in the near future!
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 3:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm a true believer of this because it has happen to me during that time
    amayznlove1104

Answer by amayznlove1104 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well that's good news for me amayznlove!!! It gives me hope!
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 3:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Your welcome bxbsmommy, good luck
    amayznlove1104

Answer by amayznlove1104 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2009