Do you have days like this??

I feel like a fatty today.. lol, I have ate a BLT my DH made me, a orange, and I made myself a smoothie w/ bananas, melon, pineapple, and peach yogurt && I am STILL hungry.lol I swear the more pregnant I get the more I find myself stuffing my face.lol

Kbmancine

Asked by Kbmancine at 3:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're pregnant Mama. It's ok. Plus it doesn't matter what you eat, the baby gets it first anyway.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Sounds like everything you ate is pretty darn healthy! I say you did good on what you ate and how much!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i agree with soonmommyof3 at least it was all healthy!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• haha. you're doing better than i did when i was pregnant. i gained 50 pounds. and i'm only 5 feet tall !
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• an english muffin, a coffee, a string cheese, two enchiliadas, rice and beans and tortilla chips, some peanuts, and still countin hahaha. i know what you mean! hmmm...i need some fruit in my life today! ; )
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 4:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i feel like 10 minutes after im done eating, im starving again!!!! It drives me crazy! Ive had a chicken sandwhich, a turkey and cheese sandwhich with baked chips, some yogurt,crackers,sunflower seeds, and a hamburger!! oh my gooodnessss!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thats sound so good to me , remeber that its you and someone else that you eating for, but I feel you. I think we all like that from time to time
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009