How do you KNOW for a FACT that your husband or SO would never cheat?

Besides "cuz I know he loves me"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• You dont . you eaither trust them or you dont.

And a relationship with no trust, is not a relationship.

You just love him, treat him right, and hope for the best.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You don't.
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You don't. You just have to trust him. That's why trust is so important.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 3:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I know he wouldn't because his first wife cheated on him and divorced her. He doesn't tolerate it!
    Anonymous

• You can never really know if you husband or SO will ever cheat on you... You just have to trust that they love you enough not to and you them.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well you can never know for a fact, but most women can feel it in their hearts. Take my SO for example, I am pretty sure that he would never cheat on me. He is a very honest person and we are very open with each other. He doesn't care if I ask a million questions about where he was or what he did that day, and he tells me all the time that he would be devasted if I ever did anything like that to him.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 3:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• sometimes they don't know it will happen themselves

Answer by admckenzie at 3:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• totally agree w/ poster above!
    Anonymous

• Because its not my husbands personality at all. And because well he does love me. I guess I can tell his love is so strong for me I know he wouldnt do anything to jeopardize our relationship. Idk I guess if you knew him you'd just know. Also, he doesn't go anywhere to find a girl to cheat on me with. Were always together when we go out (rarely) we usually just hang out with our friends at one of our houses,... But it really just isn't him at all.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I don't think he would, he's not the type to cheat. He knows it would ruin our family, our kids would not forgive him. And he knows that he would be in pain for the rest of his life. He knows that if someone cheats, sooner or later they will always be caught.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2009