Have you ever gotten revenge on someone?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 3:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes ,when I was 17,my uncle was cheating on my aunt,and she came and got me all upset,so I told her ,I would take care of her,and I went in the middle of the night ,and took an ice pick,and flattened all four tires. Needless to say,they ended up divorcing,and my aunt pastaway 2 yrs later,and they are still married.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• nope... Havent been that mad in my life yet...
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes
    Anonymous

• Yep.
    Anonymous

• just silly stuff between my siblings and i. i've never been seriously furious with anyone. well not furious enough to do anything in return
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• not yet but i will
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Revenge takes too much energy and planning. I don't have time for that petty stuff. I love KARMA though, that's the best revenge out there. Sometimes it takes quite a bit longer than ur classic revenge, but it's so worth the wait.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• oh ya... all the time, its just how i work..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Once my cousin got involved with this skank who my other cousins and I couldn't stand. My girl cousin told her if anything ever happened to him because of her we would kick her ass. She's a drama queen and for whatever dumb reason she told her psycho ex where my cousin lived and he jumped my cousin who is totally not the fightin type. So my cousin and I jumped her. Yea childish and unfair maybe but we didn't care. Felt good to finally give her what was coming to her because she had screwed over our friends before.
    Anonymous

• My cousin's boyfriend left her and their kids for another woman because she had money and he started denying the kids saying they weren't his so we slashed the tires on their new suburban. Didn't take that much planning and energy, we just did it!
    Anonymous