whats your favorite homecooked meal and why

mine has got to be meatloaf and mashed potatoes. i dont put alot of veggies in my meatloaf b/c im a very picky eater, but instead of just putting ketchup on top like my mom always does i make this sauce type thing lol. i put ketchup, A1 steak sauce, some mustard and anything else i think smells good into it haha. then instead of making one big meatloaf i make little meatloaf patties b/c everyone in my family likes the butt (end) of the laof. that way we all get the "last peice" :)

mandei1509

Asked by mandei1509 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love beef stew and corn bread. It reminds me of home. I have my grandmother's recipes and it's SO GOOD!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• A great big pot of Homemade Chili is my fav.. I won't make it because it never comes out like my dads, and his is the best!
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 3:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Honey cured ham with homemade mac n cheese and baked beans!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well its diff per family house for me.. But if im not cooking than THATS my fav..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Turkey ( stuff mine with onions, garlic, orange chunks, lemon chunks, herbs and a little butter. I make an herb butter and spread it all over the outside. I add additional oranges, lemons and onion and garlic in the pan to baste with. Juiciest turkey you can have and so delicious. I have a cornbread stuffing I make from scratch, green beans cooked the southern way, garlic roasted mashed potatoes, spinach salad with a homemade raspberry vinaigrette, home baked bread and a peanut butter cream pie for desert.

Anonymous

• that sounds really good anon :30
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• chicken and dumplings
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Shepherds Pie, Its a Large Iron Skillet meal, it has everything in it and the leftovers are the best!
    Homemade Cheese biscuits with it make it yummy!
    Also Pulled Pork BBQ sandwiches w/ cole slaw and baked beans... Reminds me of Summer...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Umm, taco's, spaghetti, fettucini alfredo, homemade mac & cheese. The list goes on, I don't have just one fav. because it changes all the time!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh, grilled pizza! That's one, too.
    Buffie95