sex

how many times a day do you do it ? when he dont have to work sometimes we do it up to 7 times during the week we do it 2 to 3 time a day

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 3:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lucky you! do you have kids?
    With us its about 4 times a week, and on vocation we catch up on it :) lol
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• well lucky you. im not even married and lucky for once a month. but im pregnant. maybe thats why.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• We have 3 boys so I'm lucky if I get it once a week! We both work and sometimes would rather sleep then have sex...so sad...
    Anonymous

• As much as we can! I think a healthy sex life is the key to a happy, healthy relationship!!
    Anonymous

• i dont have any kid but we are trying
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 3:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Maybe 4-5 times a week. Rarely more than once a day. We only get that chance at night and at night I wanna go to sleep!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• If I had my way, it would be NEVER.
    Anonymous

• Megan..was going to email u, but now I know what ur up too ;)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I enjoy my sleep WAY too much and if I have to give it up, I get angry. Sex takes about 5 minutes, and I am thankful it is over. I hate to be this way, but I have never enjoyed sex.
    Anonymous

• Wow what do the kids do while you are all in the bedroom having sex that many times a day? LOL

We have sex like once every other week. Used to be more but with stress and work and back injuries its lessened. But thats ok cuz when we have it...it rocks the house.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009