does your little one have a favorite?

what is one thing that comes on the t.v. that makes your little one stop in their tracks and watch it till it is over? mine love little petshop commercials and the berger and green lawyer commercial. (oh and anything with green toothbrushes)lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter (4) stops at everything she hears or sees that has to do with hannah montana..when she was about 1.5-2 yrs old it used to be the walmart commercials when they had those yellow happy face balls bouncing around the store making rollbacks..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Hi Jodi , where you been at ? My kids like anything now that they're older but I love to watch that new cartoon NiHao-Kilan it is too cute ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• my daughter could have the world crash down around her and not notice when the "Vonage" commercials are on! I can't stand them!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• hey latin i havent been on much lately today is really the first since last week. and i like the old vonage commercial when she say honey look a dolphin and its a shark.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• 5 Dollar foot long!! LOL She will stop in her tracks and sing it and do the hand thing that shows the length like they do! And everytime we pass subways she says look momma five dollar foot longs are back at subway! lol
    cutiepieusa879

Answer by cutiepieusa879 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My kids love the Geico commercials and my 4 year old likes the Alltell ones with "Chad"
    Anonymous

• My boys stop in their tracks if that Huggies commercial comes on with the peeing baby. They have me rewind and play it over and over and over again.
    They also love Geico commercials, especially the newer ones with the money stack with eyes. My 2 1/2 yr old loves that one the most.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The spongebob theme song. It doesn't matter what he's doing, as soon as he hears "Are you ready kids!?" He stops and turns toward the TV, smiles, and jumps up and down. Then his face is glued to the TV until they stop singing. After that he goes about his business lol. It's pretty funny.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Anything with Monster Trucks, Big trucks, excavators,cars.... I turn it on Big Jobs, Dirty Jobs,Top Gear, or any of those kind of shows and they are glued to the TV....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My son would freeze or come running when the D.R. Trimmer mower commercial.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009