Need Prayers/Positive Energy . . . Sorry if it's a bit of a run-on, LOL.

My best friend's daughter is having some problems. Her mom and dad have not been together since her birth, and they are consistently using her to get back at each other. The most recent dispute is over her mom getting re-married. She (my bf) and her new (soon-to-be) husband want to live in between where they currently live (she's in Dallas, he's in Corpus Christi, they want to live in Austin). Well, the father doesn't want her to get remarried, so he is refusing to sign a paper saying she can move (theres a location clause in the custody papers). He's a very abusive and manipulative man, and he has now scared their daughter into living with him. She sent me an email that said, "Aunt Nin, I'm so depressed all the time. I just don't want to live anymore". She's only 13. She's losing her identity and is just miserable. Could you please pray and/or send some good energy to her? I am so worried about her . . .

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That poor child. I have added her and her family to my prayer list.God bless her sweet heart. I certainly hope and pray everything turns out ok,and that her parents realize what they are doing to this poor girl.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am so sorry. Yes indeed she and her family are in my prayers. If you haven't yet, tell her mother about this statement of her daughter's. Possibly the suicide hotline should be called, and at the very least her doctor should be alerted. This should not be ignored.

Answer by Bmat at 3:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Bless her heart! She needs counseling.
    Anonymous

• Oh man, no good at all.
    She's in my thoughts and positive energy will be sent her way.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Have the mom get a GAL on the case. The child has to come first.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think at 13 a child should be able to choose where they live. That is so sad for her to feel like a pawn. Either way, she will be leaving her friends at a time when she needs them the most. I will light a white, a yellow and a silver candle for her. White for healing, clarity and truth. Yellow to help her ability to persuade people and silver to help eliminate negativity and to encourage stability.

You need to keep her confidence, Yet if you feel she really may harm herself, you need to have a meeting with both parents.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 3:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Sending her blessings of Mother Earth and Father Sky
    Of
    Warm thoughts, love and protection.

Blessed Be
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• can I have one of those too pnwmom? That sounded so nice.
    Anonymous

• I will pray for her.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The bringing up of suicide like statements should be brought to her school counselors attention...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009