• In the Spotlight:

what was everyones symptoms

for your first child when did the onset of symptoms start and what were your symptoms?? thanks to all in advance

harris8300

Asked by harris8300 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was all of a sudden really dizzy. It happened off and on throughout the day. I also was disgusted with the smell of foods that I normally liked. I wasn't necessarily nauseaus, but, just felt YUCK. The nausea, tiredness, and other typical symptoms came for me at around week 7-8.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 4:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I only had one both times I was pregnant (I miscarried one, and carried the other to term). It was around day 7 post ovulation...EXTREME exhaustion. I got so tired and came home, laid on the couch and was falling asleep at 5:30. No other symptoms until week 10 or so.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 4:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I ended up miscarrying, but my my symptoms were that I got roasty toasty - as in I absolutely radiated heat, was a bit more tired and cranky than normal, had to burp a whole lot (result of your digestion system slowing to give nutrients to the baby), and would sometimes feel light headed much easier if I got up quickly than normal.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 4:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh! I forgot to answer part of your question. My symptoms started toward the end of week 4.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 4:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was dizzy and would black out after standing up abruptly. I was nauseaus and had morning sickness for the first 5 months. I was always tired and had horrible cramping pain for the first trimester and I learned the pain was my body stretching. Mine started around week 4 as well.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• about the end of week 4 i was VERY exhausted. I jsut "felt different"all together. My appetite was chaning, my boobs were killing me, and everyday the exhaustion was worse and worse!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was so exhusted but couldnt sleep, breasts hurt extremly bad, and i was complaining all the time about everything expesically my fiance's driving! lol... week 4
    Couldnt stand blood, when i used to be able to eat dinner andd watch discovery health channel, and have been in CAP (Civil Air Patrol) doing first aid since i was 14....week 5
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was at my first day waiting tables for extra cash and all of the sudden I had to vomit, and I mean big time. My new boss told me to go home and take a pregnancy test because the only time he'd seen a women throw up like that was when she was pregnant, lol. Well, he was right. I believe I was 6 weeks along.
    baileyroberts

Answer by baileyroberts at 7:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009