Std's anyone?

Anyone ever had a std? What kind? Where did u get it? WHat did u do to the the person who gave it to u? Honesty is the best answer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• nothing besides HPV :( i was taken advantage of when i was 19, and then i've only been with my husband since then (and no one before... yeah, i lost my virginity to that asshole). and my hubby has only had one previous lover as well. i assume it was from the "incident". i didn't do anything to the guy, because i didn't know until after i had my first son, when my pap came back abnormal and i had to have a LEEP done
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• In my high school years and i contracted cylmidia. I was so mad b.c thats how i found out my boyfriend was a two timing cheater and he gave it to me. I dumped his sorry ass and fucked up his car (never told him why i was so pissed) got treated n never looked on it ever again!
    Anonymous

• Yes. Trich. From my lovely ex husband. I am a vindictive bitch. We were treated and he thought all was forgiven. He was tied up and blindfolded (he thought we were going to get freaky). I superglued gold foil to his manhood. (afterall, he thought he had the golden manhood). He wasn't a happy camper. Esp. since some of the superglue went into his uretha n he couldn't potty. He had to have his urinary tract redirected. So if anyone reads this and their man p's from the underside of his penis instead of through the head..your with my ex..LOL.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Clymidia, from my sons biological dad, that's why were not together
    Anonymous

• lol dani - good one!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 6:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009