whats your most favorite thing about your husband?

Mine would have to be the look in his eyes when he smiles at me!!

emleejane

Asked by emleejane at 4:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• His kindness and sense of honor.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• They way his eyes and face look when he is loving on me.... Its like he is realizing for the first time that he loves me! I just melt when he does that!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• First word is suppose to be the not they.
    soonmommyof3

• I have OCD so I am a major control freak. It also makes me stress about everything. But he has this way of calming me down and making me laugh no matter what. He is also a Marine (finished in 2004) and he is a very strong guy. I am 5'10" and very athletic. I have been into martial arts since I was 4. So I always felt like the protector of myself. But with him, I know I would never need to lift a finger to be safe. He will always do anything to take care of me. He is an amazing father as well. But if I had to pick a favorite, besides the obvious great father thing, it's the way he calms me down and makes me laugh no matter what.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i cant think of one thing i dont like about him so i guess everything is my favorite thing about him haha
    shanna01

Answer by shanna01 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The way he smells and feels.His sly smile,and the way he laughs!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well I love everything about him but the thing that gets me everytime is when he lays down next to me in the bed and holds me and just stares at me & that look in his eyes while he is doing it. It is like nothing else in the world matters but me and it makes me feel great.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 5:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I love a lot about him.
    His confidence and sense of humor is what came to mind first.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• hes a great snuggler!!! he will come to bed and wrap me in a big bear hug and we can wake up that same way.
    Anonymous