What do you fill Easter Eggs with if your child is too young to have candy?

We want to "hide" easter eggs around the house this year, but DS is too young to eat candy. What can we fill the little plastic ones with?

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 4:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• For DD's first Easter we filled eggs with cheerios and those puff things... =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• depends on how young he is. When my DD was young I put those little dissovable star things made by gerber in the yellow container (i forget what they are called).
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 4:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thanks, thats what I was planning on filling them with, I was just trying to find something that made a little more noise when you shook it. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• for noise stuff you could put pacifiers in them (if your child still uses them or ever did) we did that & the puffs and bitter cookies.
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 4:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Snacks wil work or some kind of play toys that aren't to small.
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 1:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2009