Who’s your daddy?

Mine is a old man(49).. LOL He is an ARMY man, a ok kinda dad, a not so good hubby, a ladies man, a wood stove man, a GMC man, a true blue redneck/woodsman man… Yours?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• My father is deceased... He was a great man., a Union man, a Ford man, a soldier, a hardworker, a farmer, and an awesome Steel Guitar player and last but not least a wonderful Father.. Married to my Mom for 42 years and was loyal, loving and lived by the vows he took.. I'm so thankful I found a man as honorable as my Father was.. Now I know why my Mom Loved my Dad so much. And what Love really is...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• mine is an old pervert who is on porn sites all day long....Don't talk to him much. (For obvious reasons)
    Anonymous

• My dad is a horrible father even worse husband has been married and divorced 3 times dont know his age or what he does for a living. His only concern is himself, he won't even take claim that he's a grandpa to my dd and I could careless about him.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Depends on which one you mean. My sperm donor is an alcoholic, child abusing a-hole. He had to have his leg amputated b/c of side effects from drinking. My mom left him when I was two b/c he beat her but he still thinks I should uproot myself, my hubby and my 3 kids and move to where he is and take care of him.
    Now, my dad is a cigarette smoking, coffee drinking, 63 year old man. He still has all his limbs. He's been my daddy for over 15 years now. He loves his grandbabies and does all he can for them and me.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009