Paper or Plastic?

I mean at the grocery store not our tampon selection.. LOL They just don’t give the option anymore so what’s yours?

Im a plastic fan myself

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• I use plastic and reuse them for garbage bags for the bathrooms and diapers. Our grocery store is actually the only in the area that gives you an option of paper or plastic. In the beginning of the school year I get a few paper ones for my little brother to cover his textbooks.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• plastic, Because my DH uses the bags to take his lunch in to work. He says they work better than a lunch bucket cause he can hang the bag on stuff...he's a coal miner BTW...
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i use reusable cloth bags. if i forget those it is plastic cause i have kids to carry and need the handles...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I go for the plastic for the handles as well. When I buy a few hundred dollars worth of groceries it is so much easier to bring them in the house that way. We reuse the bags for diapers so that we can throw them away more often then the inside trash.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• plastic because it's esier to carry
    angel424

Answer by angel424 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I use my reusable bags but if I can I do paper because more fits into them.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:29 AM on Apr. 8, 2009