Need help with book ideas!

I'm out of Twilight books, and the other 2 series I'm reading won't have new additions for MONTHS! I'm looking for maybe parenting related books, of ones that you thought were really funny. Let me know!

I reserved "Stop dressing your six-year old like a skank : and other words of delicate Southern wisdom" at the library, and it should be ready tomorrow. I thought it looked great! But I read a book a day, and my habit must be fed!!!

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was sad when I finished all 4 books of the Twilight Saga in less than 4 days. I wanted to send Stephenie Meyer an email asking her to write some more about Edward and Bella, LOL. I've started reading her rough copy of Midnight Sun on her website. I don't know if you've read it but it is Twilight from Edwards point of view and you get to read everyones thoughts that he hears. I just went and bought Angels & Demons 2 days ago and just finished it this afternoon. It was good, I'm sure the movie will be good too. I bought Stephenie Meyer's The Host a few hours ago and will start reading it tomorrow. The book you reserved at the library sounds funny, I'll have to look for that.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009