What do you think about Teen Moms?

I have a few Teen moms that are having trouble with people looking down on them for being a parent already. They are around 16-17 years old and have all of these adults judging them. Most of them are better parents than some adults that I know and it pisses me off that parenting somehow has a set age group now. Sure, some teens don't deserve to be parents but what about the ones that actually care about their kids?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't look down on them.
    Anonymous

• This question again......seriously? I thought the teen mom question was finally past us
    Anonymous

• I think why do they always want recognition? Do you seen adult moms going around and saying...I'm an adult mom and I raise my child...why can't you give me a cookie.
    Anonymous

• I was a teen mom, and I never had anybody look down on me and if they did I didnt notice or care... I new I was the best mom I could be and thats all that mattered!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think that teen mothers do not have good mothers.
    Anonymous

• hey if they want to raise the kid at 15-16 more power to them but honestly if that would have happened to me i probably would have given it up thats just so young i mean i finished high school and vocational school and now im 20 and im due next month with my first and im happy i waited until i was married to decide to start a family.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I agree with you there anon.. My mother was an controling religous freak that never let me do a thing... and when I tryed talking to her about sex all she said was, " IF YOU HAVE SEX BEFORE YOUR MARRIED ITS A SIN." Then would not say anything more after that... Yeah, like that helped... but it all worked out in the end! I am still married to the father and with have 3 kids and one on the way! Couldn't be happier about how my life turned out!

I think that teen mothers do not have good mothers.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• they look down on you because they think you have already shown thats you are not responbile the best you can do is prove them wrong and be a good parent to your kid/kids and screw what everyone else thinks about you it's not about you any more its about your kid so get over it
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 4:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I don't look down on them at all. As long as they can take care of their baby or have help god bless them.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i was a teen mother and my mother was fantastic thank u
    shanna01

Answer by shanna01 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009