what do you all think about that 8yr old girl found dead? what if that was your child

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/07/california.missing.girl.dead/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cried...then became sick to my stomack as if she were my child! I follow closely to all these stories...Caylee...Haliegh and now Sandra! What has this world come to...that our children have become prey to these sick b******s! There is no pain like a mother's loss of a child! I know...my daughter was taken from me by a drunk driver! My heart goes out to that family!
    KiLora_Favors

Answer by KiLora_Favors at 5:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think it is horrible just like any other child that's been murdered. If it were my child I'd want to shoot the bastard in the head.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I don't know what happened, but any child that is found dead is awful. I feel for the family. And what parent wouldn't want to beat the living crap out of someone that did that to their child? Wouldn't every parent be distraught about it? If not, then they are messed up.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Agree with both above.
    Anonymous

• Poor child. I hope she didn't suffer.

If it were my child, I would be going crazy!
    Anonymous