I need a good story.

ok. so I chopped off my pointer finger while I was chopping vegtables and turned to yell at my daughter just as I was slicing a potatoe. well now I can't be a SAHM any more because I have to help pay the medical bills (some stupid clause about chopping off your own finger). I'm going to be working with men again in the construction field. can any one thing of something good to say when anyone asks? something better than "my kid ate it" is what I am looking for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• It got cut off in a knife fight with the last construction worker who hit on you!
    Anonymous

• Tell them you were rescuing a stray child at the zoo and ended up wrestling an alligator to save the tyke's life. You saved the day, but weren't able to save your poor finger.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I"ll just ditto on #2 ~ I think hers is PRETTY DAMN GOOD!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009