Please Help

I have miss my period, I took a home test (NEG) i waited until yesterday went to the doc tested(NEG) I had blood work done for HIV/aids testing will it show in the test results of that if i am pregnant with out me asking? I have not had any increase weight gain or stress to miss a period and i am very regular.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If the home pregnancy test was negative, and the test at the MD's office was negative, what does it matter whether or not it will show in the HIV test? This question does not make sense.
    Anonymous

• I dont think so..There is a special test that they do to find out if your pregnant...You know i went to the doctors 4 times and took 4 pregnancy tests...ALL NEGATIVE!! Turns out the doctors lied to me..They hated that im only 19 and told me to keep taking birth control...

Those bastards could have killed my baby! I found out i was pregnant when i went to the Gyno for reoccuring yeast infections and i took one final test...thankgod it came back possitive =P
    and now im due in 2 weeks!! :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Miss Kellee, where do you live?????? What the MD did to you is called malpractice. He will lose his license if you report him to the medical board....
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 4:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• how late are you? cause depending it may be too early to see in a urine test. and with the blood test im not sure if they would.. ? i know im not much help but i haven't had any blood test since like a trillion years ago and i was in the hospital so they told me i wasnt but i have no clue about tests for hiv/aids and if they would check for a preg.. sorry im not much help :/
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 4:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• How long has it been since your period was to start? If it has only been a couple days retest when it has been a week late then 2 weeks late. Some woman the hormone don't show up till around 4 weeks preggo wich is what you would be after being 2 weeks late. I don't think they check for preggo when they do aids test but I could be wrong
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• for your info anon, my question was very valid will pregnancy hormones show in testing stupid bitch people who r worried dont need stupid ass people like you writting them i did not come to you and ask you about you for your opinion thank you you need prayer
    msjerrica

Answer by msjerrica at 4:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• http://www.ask.com/bar?q=how+long+should+you+wait+to+take+a+pregnancy+test%3F&page=1&qsrc=0&ab=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babyhopes.com%2Farticles%2Ftestbeforeperiod.html
    here is an interesting bit of info you may find helpful:) I found it to be
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• ms.jerrica, in a way you did ask for her opinion when she asked this...however, there are better ways she could have answered the question...

I think one GREAT way the question could have been answered could be "Im not sure, but you could wait another week and try to test again, sometimes the human body doesnt produce enough hormones to make the test come out possitive."

=]
    Anonymous

• It took 2 months before a home test came back positive for me with my first one. I knew I was pg before the test did. I would take one in a few weeks and if that still says neg. and you think differently ask your doctor to do a blood test.
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 5:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009