Do you.....

Do you try to exercise? Do you make an effort to live healthy? Do you belong to a gym? Do you use your gym membership?

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 4:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• NO!!!!!!!!!!! to all of the above.. I dont have much time, for any of those things.. I just live life and wing it..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I excercise every day.. Just started about two weeks ago.. I TRY.. I'm working much harder now than I used to.. I do belong to a gym.. It's open 24 hours so I can go anytime I want to, which helps, because sometimes I work weird hours.. and I do use to.. I TRY going twice a day.. but I always go once a day.. Let's just say.. I'm TIRED of being fat, and I'm tired of never finding clothes, because the stores I like don't make plus sections and I'm tired of being unhappy with myself.. So I've made a change.. Between those reason and also the fact that I'm trying to have a baby.. I'm goign to be healthier from here on out.. No matter what.. I try to look at food as just something to live by.. You eat to live, not live to eat.. And I LOOOOVE food.. fried chicken, biscuits, pizzas, meat balls.. lol.. and pasta.. But instead.. I've found salads to be actually really good, so I'm happy with what I eat now..sorry. i rambled
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• rambling is always allowed :-) I got a gym membership, they offer daycare so theres nothing stoping me from going, and i know i need to go, i just have yet to go...
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 7:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I do go to the gym 5 times a week, they have a daycare for my little once.. i try to eat healthy but its hard... trying is all that matters its not an overnight thing
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I exercise every day but Sunday, both cardio and weight training. We eat very healthy around here.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2009