Anyone do Health Insurance??

Ok so Im with BCBS. I have been every since I can remember. As a child I was on my dads group policy. I have been on my own Individual for 2 years. However.. when i switched the Individual they told me they won't cover ADD presriptions after the age of 19. I am 20 now. And I have been on Generic Adderall. I havnt had my real Adderall XR since I was on group policy. They covered all but 10 dollars. Now if I want it it cost me over 150. So im sticking with generic. I need an insurance plan that can cover ADULT ADD and REAL medicine. Generic adderall makes me feel like shit at the end of the day. I want to switch back to adderall XR. I felt fine with that, it helped me get everything done I needed to do and not lose focus. So if you ladies have ANY suggestions about a plan that covers real ADD drugs? it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank u so much.

misswhite

Asked by misswhite at 4:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• I do not believe you will be able to find a health insurance carrier to cover the cost of prescriptions for an adult with ADD. Consult your Dr. to see if you can get on a program with the pharmeceutical company directly for a temporary assistance program.
    Anonymous