if you hold anything against a group of people (be it race, gender, sexual orientation etc...)- what is it?

you can post anonymously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're ignorant.
    Anonymous

• ok, thanks anon, that s really constuctive!
    Anonymous

• i dont think its a race or sexual orientation but i do hold agains people who can't speak. I know I'm not the most gramatically correct person on the planet but seriously pull you pants up and speak english its so irritating and if my dd brought home a person like this no matter what color they would not make it past my front door
    Anonymous

• I have a serious issue with one particular group of people.

People with no common sense. They make me NUTS, and I'm related (by marriage) to way too many of them!!

Most people would realize that after taking...and failing...the bar exam TWENTY FIVE TIMES it was time to move on and find another profession!
    Anonymous

• lol i wont if thats the same rude annon that answered my question earlier
    Anonymous

• Mine changes everyday, LIKE yesterday i was on a nasty white women with food stamps kick cause of this nasty skank at walmart, then ill be mad at mexicans for riding around with 15ppl in the car and kids not in a car seat, OR on the wrong side of town and someone comes over and is drunk acting like a retard and baging on my window.. Im not a single outer just a woman with a short fuse...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'd say I detest ignorant people... and lazy people who blame others for their lot in life. I mean if you don't feel that where you are in life is where you want to be or that it's not right that you are there then get off your a$$ and do something about it! I do agree with Anon 4:43 I detest those who can not speak proper English... also those who have lived in the US for many years and have not bothered to learn the language, then they expect you to understand them.... That really gets under my skin.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Religious bigots.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Hmm, I hate men who don't put the toilet seat down after they go. May they burn in Hades.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Religious zealots,stupid people who never even got an high school education
    Anonymous