Ovulation Tests

Hope someone might be able to help me out. My menstrual cycle is all over the place between 28-45 days. I dont chart. My last menstrual was on Mar 28., my husband and I were together last night, this morning i took an ovulation test and it was positive. Does this mean that I willovulate by the end of the week? Is there any way that I might get pregnant from last night?

Your opinions are appreciated.

Confused.

Yanet72

Asked by Yanet72 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 24 to 48 hours after a positive. That is great! You did it in your fertile time. Good luck!
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 4:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Congratulations! Baby dust to you. I hope you get the results you want.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I really donthave time to spend with mu hubby the reast of the week, as I have work, I'm in the middle of finals in school, and I have a 12 year old and a 3 year old that are in spring break. What would the chances that I can actually end up prego? Wont the sperm die with in now and the time that I ovulate?
    Yanet72

Answer by Yanet72 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Then there's the two week waiting period... Thats going to drive me insane!!!
    Yanet72

• Have you tried ovulation tests in the past and became pregnant?
    Yanet72

Answer by Yanet72 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009