v8 for my toddler?

my son refuses to eat any kind of vegetable. so i was thinking about giving him v8 splash. would that be enough to get his daily veggie needs? or does anyone else have any suggestions??

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 5:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That's a good idea, also you can blend vegetables into different recipes.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• dont give him any other options tell him this is what is on the menu and if you dont want to eat thats fine but i wont give you anything else, i am your mommy and i know what is best for you, if you give them options they will take all of them narrow it down for him thats what we do with our children and if they dont want it believe me next meal they will clean their plates and ask for more
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 5:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I add pureed veggies like carrots,squash,and yams to orange juice for my son.You can also add fruit and sweet veggies into yogurt.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes do that.. My sister gives it to JB 17m when he is over there, cause he doesnt like much veggies eather... good call mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yeah and tons of sugar added. No, maybe you should try disguising veggies in food for him.
    Anonymous

• To Emleejane...good luck with you and your ideas if you have one that refuses to eat and throws up instead. Mine would have starved. He could go days without eating.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Buy a juicer and make it at home no sugars chemicals and taste the best!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009