Pains all day!

I am 15 weeks pregnant, and I have been having pain in my lower abdomen for about a week now! I have been reading about round ligament pain, and thought that it could be this, but it happens like EVERY 1-2 minutes and lasts for seconds at a time! My belly finally "popped" up about a week ago, if that has anything to do with it?? Does this sound like ligament pain to you also?? Its not real sharp, just dull, and consistent!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 5:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your worried call your doctor ..i had round ligament pain but i always just, incase, like to check.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• you may want to check with your dr. If you futuer along maybe it would be the growing of your baby but you are so early and you feel pains in minutes at a time. Just check with your dr to make sure that everything is ok they know best.
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2009