Ok, this hurts!

Weston's 37wks and 5 days in there... and he's punching the ever-living daylights out of my junk! His hands are up by his face, and he's grinding them up (up for him, down on me...) and it hurts! I just wonder if he could possibly break my water doing that? (Not that it would bother me, we're inducing on Thursday)

I've just experienced my most painful 2 days ever, with back pain, cramping, a few HARD contractions, hip stingers, charlie horses, etc. All of this is fairly new, except having the contractions... maybe he'll come sooner?

Who else has felt this? If you haven't, what was it that you felt your baby do close to labor that hurt you?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 5:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is my first and I can't believe how much the baby's movements hurt! I never knew about this aspect of things... I'm 35 weeks and her movements hurt me now, it feels like she's pushing out and it knocks the breath out of me. I also have braxton hicks that really tighten up my belly which is really uncomfortable... And overall I'm just really uncomfortable. I'm really short (just under 5 ft) so my belly is huge and I feel like I have no range of motion. Driving is even hard because I can't really look behind me when I need to! I hope mine comes early!!! :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i love all my little girl's movements EXCEPT FOR the "hoo-ha" punching!!! ouch! i totally understand whre you're coming from! i'm 37 weeks along, and its been happening for about 2 weeks now. seems as if its something we're just gonna have to deal with. COME OUT NOW, BABIES!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 6:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• my daughters head was down there and i was efacing (?) at least a month BEFORE delivery... try walking around for 12+ hrs a day at 2 dif jobs, waiting tables witha head on your hole... that waas HTE BEST month of my life, NOT
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 9:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2009