I NEED SOME ADVICE

I am wondering if I am pregnant or not.I know I had sex 3 days before ovulation then on my ovulation day athen every other day.My stomach has been cramping like my rib area and breast was kind of tender but not really.Now I also have like an excess of fluid that comes out and a little clear stuff that comes out if i squeeze my breast.This would be our first child throw some baby dust my way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take a pregnancy test!
    Anonymous

• Good luck!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 5:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The clear fluid would not be produced already if you just got pregnant... As for the cramping, idk. But I know the fluid wouldn't come until you were 4 or 5 months pregnant. Good Luck though, I guess anything is possible!!
    Anonymous

• The fluids are not clear it's like a cream but watery thin
    Anonymous

• That fluid could be due to you thinking about babies so much. That is much too soon for it to start coming out. That doesn't mean you're not prego though! I bet you're just worrying a bunch about it and you could be tricking your body.
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009