Hips hurt!!

The only real pain I have had during my pregnancy is severe pain in my hips and back. I have tried heating pads, back/hip massages, baths, etc. I am 32 weeks pregnant, and the hips are killing me! They hurt so bad, that the other day, my fiance had to come help me out of the bath tub because I couldn't move without going into tears! Is there anything I can do to make it go away?

aspensmommy09

Asked by aspensmommy09 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would suggest a chiropractor....sometimes it can help just make sure you see one that is certified to treat pregnancy women. It can even help labor go more smoothly if your body is adjusted to correct positions. If that doesn't help then you might just have to wait it out
    Anonymous

• unfortunately no ....i have it to and there are somethings i can and cant do and its normal pregnancy pain ...sry i didnt have good news
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i know how you feel, my hips are hurting like crazy and im 33 weeks, my doctor told me i could take tylenol 325 mg ( 2 tablets) if pain was severe so thats what i do, i have to lay down for a while and just relax! :)
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 5:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm 30 wks, and going thru the same thing. Its not fun. The only thing that I do is try to get off your feet and relax a few times through out the day for at least 20-30 mins. at a time. This really helps me a lot.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i have severe hip issues, i can barely have sex cuz they hurt so bad usually... when i was pregnant i had to sleep sitting up on a loveseat cuz i couldnt get up on my own and my mom who has a bad back couldnt help me up either.... dude it sucks, but it KINDA goes away after... your close so....
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 9:36 AM on Apr. 8, 2009