how many parents out there dont vaccinate your kids??

I dont know if its just me but injecting your kids with poison and live viruses and mercury isnt my idea of keeping my kids healthy both of my kids havent been sick for over a year, A YEAR!!! I know a ton of kids who had vaccines that are constantly sick, even my girlfriends daughter has autism, its terrible. The Governemt pushes the pharmeucitical companis they push doctors and doctors try to sell it to us, well i dont believe it for a second. Think back to the old days where people cured with all natural home remedies they didnt need vaccines and medicine, now im not against all medicine but vaccines majorly. Who else is with me on this? My husband, and all my family totally agrees too, we have books and research things and all of us are super healthy. I do go to the doctor for regular check ups im not a doctor but i do know how to keep my kids healthy without poisoning them with shots.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• I don't.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• We don't, and my kids are really healthy (four kids, zero ear infections, for one). Whether that is attributable to the lack of vaccines, or to other choices we make, who know? All we know is that this choice works for us, and we're really comfortable with it.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• lol you should research your stuff. First, it is not poison. 2nd-the viruses are not live or are very weak. 3rd-Mercury is not in vaccines anymore. 4th-why do you think there's not many cases of these dibilitating diseases anymore? Duh, because of vaccines. When these start spreading again to all the unvaccinated kids catching it I will be happy I "poisoned" my child. 5th-you shouldn't try to make parents feel bad about vaccinating. I love my child TOO much to let him or her be crippled from a disease that could have been prevented.
    Anonymous

• My child is never sick and he's vaccinated. Being sick with a cold has nothing to do with vaccines. My son has never once had an ear infection either.
    Anonymous

• MERCURY IS NOT IN VACCINES ANYMORE.
    BUT YOU CAN ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU
    ARE STILL CURIOUS.
    AFTER LISTENING TO CELEBS ADVOCATE
    AGAINST VACCINES I DECIDED TO ASK MY
    DOCTOR AND SHE SAID THAT THESE
    CHILDREN ARE SICK BEFORE THE SHOTS.
    I TRUST MY DOCTOR AND THE DECISIONS
    WE MAKE TOGETHER.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 5:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Vaccines are both bad and good. They have saved many people from death and horrible sicknesses over the years. But I do believe they may cause harm to some. Possibly even death in some cases.

That is why you have to make an informed decision.

The answer is NOT to NEVER vaccinate. And the answer is NOT to give every shot we can always. The answer lies somewhere inbetween.

Dr's are not sure about some of these things, but we do know vaccines help many people around the world.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• sing it sister-
    I don't vax and couldn't agree with you more. Whats your fav book, or website that you use for research?? just curius.
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the cure for all diseases, book!!!!
    Anonymous

• and my mil's brother and my uncle both have cancer we sent them the cure for all cancers book, there are ways out there other than what the medical world has to offer
    Anonymous

• is it sad that I don't even feel like setting those people straight anymore?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009