If you had to re-name your kid/s- what would you name them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would still name my son Mason. But I would rename my dd Mica. She is delayed and we named her Madilyn Kate. Everyone calls her Maddie Kate. And I love her name. But I wish for her sake it wasnt a nickname. Her real name is long and is gonna be hard for her to learn to write.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would name my baby sunshine and if i had a boy id name him featherman. lol j/k but i do know people with these names and i really do thnk they are cool but my husband would not allow that lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Preston... that's what DH wanted & we agreed on but I was mad at him when I gave birth so I changed it to Landen
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 5:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I dont like when people do that when they shoren a name to give a nickname madilyn kate is a beautiful name and it is way prettier than maddie
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Its just hard to change when it has been used a lot. I try to call her Madilyn, but it just comes out Maddie. She has become Maddie. Know what I mean. Its like part of her, cant separate it. lol

i almost wish we had just used Maddie. It fits her though.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Nope. My husband and I decided on Connor Ryan. It suits him perfectly.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't change my oldests name, but if I had it to do over, I'd change our 2nd's name to Elizabeth. It's Eliza now... But hubby really likes it, and so do I but Elizabeth is a family name.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 6:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would change my youngest son's middle name. Mostly because the person for whom he's named has been acting like a major ass for the past two years.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I like Andrew and James but DH didn't. We agreed that our boys wouldn't have middle names so those names will never be used.

starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 7:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The only other name I could imagine my son having other than Joseph is Ryan but I wouldn't change his name because he's named after the greatest man I ever knew-my papa.
    vannahs

Answer by vannahs at 8:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009