Have you ever Detox your body?

I saw this thing that you drink water all day for a couple of days. But you put lemon maple syrup and pepper????

Just seeing if anyone has done it?

And does it work???

J.J.74

Asked by J.J.74 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Lemon water, for three days. Please take note though, you will not be a nice person during those three days LOL. At least from what my hubbys says I am not LOL. I do it once every few months. Also try the 21 day body clense, the first week was the hardest, but then it got easy and it made me feel so much better. It completely changes my mood. I have done it twice now.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 8:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The book is Quantum Wellness.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 8:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have heard of that before and have also hear that people have gotten ill from doing that.

I would recommend using a real healthy form of Detox. There is a product called Isagenix. I have used it before and do not sell it! If you are interested in learning more about Isagenix there is a mom on this network called cleanserchick and she can give you a lot of information about detoxing healthy.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 8:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Knowone has gotten sick from the 21 day cleasne. Its a vegan diet.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 8:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am a cleansing coach and would love a chance to tell you about the product that not only completely overhauled my body but also released 16 lbs in around 30 days. Most importantly, I went from a size 12 to a 5/6. Now it is another stream of income for me. Give me a call 719-661.3928 or email me at sharpdesignsinc@mac.com.

Anything that is something your body can't use like pepper and lemon is going to come right out, just like a foreign object that your body finds harmful. I would love to tell you about a cleanse that is long lasting.
    Amanda
    cleanserchick

Answer by cleanserchick at 12:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I was going to recommend isagenix, too. you can check out my website here: getmecleansed.com
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You can detox your body with the correct foods. You don't need pill, juices or liquid diets. contact me at sdwalker@texoma.net and I'll tell you how.
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 2:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I just finished the 9-day Isagenix cleanse. It is the only way I would do it.

http://mom2threets.isagenix.com/us/en/company_associate.dhtml
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2009