How to make extra money

Anyone have ideas to make extra money, Advice Please

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 5:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some ladies here have made extra money on Cha Cha I think it is chacha.com.
    Avon has a low start up and because it is Avon it is easy to sell and you can make a little money at it, I have in the past. You don't even have to know anyone from Avon to start up just go to Avon.com and you can sign up there, at least I know you used to be able to. The start up cost is like $10 and then just start asking anyone you know if they would like to buy from you.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• If you haven't used it in more than 60 days Sell It! Have a yard sale, put it on ebay or craigs list.

Help a friend out and baby sit for money.

Be creative and make some crafts and sell them at a fair.

Get a part time or full time job.

Start selling with a direct selling company (party plan company) or a network marketing (non party company).

Start your own business and do what you love to do for money.

Great at taking pictures? Sell copies!
    Great at data entry? Get paid to do for someone else!
    Great at organizing? Get paid to get others organized!
    Great at making meals ahead? Get paid for preparing meals for your friends and neighbors who are to busy.

Find what you are great at and then build a business around it!

I have a great time in my business because I love what I do! I speacialize in helping people be successful in what they want to create as a Personal Co
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 8:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009