Best body part to get a tattoo on?

What do you think is the best place to get a tattoo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine is on my lower back. i got it there because i figured when i eventually had kids (this was before kids) that part of my skin wouldnt stretch and make it look weird, same with when i get older (hopefully), and i can hide it for professional purposes. im getting my second one on my ankle for the sames reasons. i dont want to end up an 80 yr old lady with hugely visible tatooes that started as a flower and end up looking like a rain forest!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• where its the least noticable...
    Anonymous

• I think mid-upper back is ideal, and front of shoulder is also nice. I think it depends on the tattoo size and design, and the body it's going on, mostly.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I want to get a couple in the next few years and i was thinking one of my shoulders, lower back and ankle. Not 100% sure but I like those places because they are somewhat discrete.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ankle
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 6:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have mine on my shoulder. I can look back and see it. I can show it off by wearing a tank top or swim suit or even cover it if needed.
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 6:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• underneath part of your arm..like right on your wrist, but on the bottom side
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thigh(so you can have it, see it but still hide it for work or whatnot if necessary). Or the back of a shoulder.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• flower into a rain forest!! lmfao!!! hahaha thats hilarious.... i have mine on the back of my neck. but its small obviously. i love it. no one really notices it. I want another one once im done with kids and get back in shape right at my panty line. kind of risk-ay but its something ive always wanted =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009