What nickname do you have for your spouse and/or children?

My hubby is called 'Bear' by my daughter, and i used to call him that before marriage. Now, i just call him by name. He calls me 'Baby' or by name. I call my daughter, 'shortie', 'huni', 'whitegirl' (i'm married into a black family), and other misc. names for fun/goofiness. my mom calls my daughter, 'squeeker', since when she was a baby she would squeek.
what names do you have for your family?

BigT.617

Asked by BigT.617 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I call the hubby, baby or honey. Abby (DD1) is Abs or Boogie. Eliza (DD2) is Izzy or Red (she's my redhead)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 6:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My husband is my "sweetie," and my son is my "tiny" or if he is being fussy he is a "turkey." I also call my son my "little man," but since he is 11 months old, tiny and little man works well.
    Anonymous

• easterbear is what I used to call my husband, my six foot baby boy is what I call my son-he's 25 yo and I was in the hospital for almost two weeks with an infecton when he was born-, dittty is my love mommy word for my oldest daughter meaning sissy, baby mommy is for my youngest daughter cuz she nurtures every life in sight,
    Anonymous

• Dh is generally his name from childhood which I am sworn to never repeat in public..lol. or Honey. My oldest was scooter(for scooting all over his crib or bed), youngest was EFB (given by my oldest so..it stands for elmer fudd baby cuz thats what he looked like..bald until 2) G-son is Bubba g-daughter is Sissy
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• We call my 2 year old daugher Turkey. (not really sure how it started) I call my husband to be, zucchini sometimes...or hun. He calls me baby carrot or babe mostly.
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I just call my husband by his name. But he always calls me mama or baby, he rarely says my name. And our son we call him Bo Bo for some reason. Hubby started that when he was a few days old and it just stuck.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I call my husband possum, or desert possum when he is deployed. I call my daugther Livey Bear or Bear (Olivia).
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I call my boyfriend babe or bookie bear, I call my daughter bookie or aubs
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 6:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My dh is my hubbybunny, my oldest is our piglet because she used to snort, our second is Emma Bug and our third is simply Addy which is abbrv of her name.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I call my son monkey,bug,and beefster
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009