• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone taken Hydroxycut?

I knowwww diet pills are bad for you.. I just want to know if this works!!! *Yes, I do have a good diet and exercise.
Thank you!

ValiVal

Asked by ValiVal at 6:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Do not use it. I did and I regret it. I was eating healthy and exercising, and wanted to supplement both by using the hydroxycut. It causes sever dehydration, even if used properly and it can lead to heart problems.
    Anonymous

• I watched the young girls in my office take it and they were so stinkin' nervous all the time, we could tell when they were taking it and when they were not. I decided to take something like it (this was about 5 years ago) and it made my nervous system so jumpy that even my eyes jittered. I felt like it could have given me a heart attack if I had continued to take it. I don't think its a good idea. I guess thats why they took aphedra off the market?
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I know some women that have taken it. It gave them anxiety and chest pains. Yeah..they did see results, but they said the side effects out-weighed the pro's. I say...buy the "ABS diet" or "Clean Eating" book and exercise the old fashion way.
    BrittAldrmn

Answer by BrittAldrmn at 6:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have taken it, the older version is the one that worked. I also tried the new version with hoodia and it didn't help one bit. I bought the green tea diet pills for like 7 bucks at walmart last year and they seemed to help curb my appetite.
    If you are looking for pills, look for a local weight loss clinic or weight loss doctor, and they can give you stuff that works. It will cost about 65 a bottle, but at least you are paying 65 for something that will work, instead of 30 that won't.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 7:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I just buyed them i use to be one them.. gonna give it another try the walmart kind doesnt work get the hardcore kind.. I dont know about the smell but it works..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Do not take that. I worked with a lady who took it and she passed out. Bad stuff.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009