What would you do if your friends surprised you and got you on the TV show What Not To Wear?

I was flipping thru the channels earlier and show the TV show What Not To Wear on TLC and I've seen it before but I was thinking I wonder if these people are mad that their friends did that to them. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I would be mad. Yes, I would get new clothes but I really like some of my clothes. And it would be one thing to be embarrassed in front of my friends and family but something else altogether to be embarrassed in front of millions of people. Plus that Stacy London can be a little bitch with some of the comments she makes. I think I would have to slap her a couple of times if she said some of that stuff to me.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would be happy because I know I am need of a do-over!

Anonymous

• I would laugh hysterically and definitely participate. Free make over???? I'll take it. LOL.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would be pissed. If I had to throw out my ENTIRE wardrobe for just a couple outfits. That would not be realistic for me. I am a real person who lives on a budget and has kids to raise and cant spend $100 dollars on a pair of jeans. I would love to have someone help me dress for my shape and teach me what kind of cuts work best, but just don't take away all my clothes that I NEED.
    Anonymous

• I would be pissed.....But then I would be happy...Some one can finally tell me what looks good on me. Because I have know clue.. I hate shopping anyways.

Answer by louise2 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would be excited! I love to shop for clothes and shoes.
    Anonymous

• I would probably puke. I don't like any sort of attention. Token wall flower here. Plus, the idea of going on national TV makes me ill. I would not be happy.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i would love to get a makeover but they spend soooo much money on one outfit.. i could take all that money and go to ross and buy a buttload of clothes lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• They only show one or two of the outfits on TV you get way more than that I mean they give you $5,000 to spend on clothes!
    I would definately go for it, I think it would be fun.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i know they give you more than one outfit but when they tell you how much each piece of clothing i... its expensive. im just saying i could stretch that 5,000 dollars WAY farther than they do.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009