what can i do about my babys teething?

teeth new mom

angelsmommy1028

Asked by angelsmommy1028 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you tried the hyland teething tablets, you can get those anywhere.
    Anonymous

• I do hylands, you can try a forzen or very cold washcloth, rubbing the gums, if its really bad you can do baby orajel. you can try a teething ring or some kind of vibrating toy. There are so many things out there you can try.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I use hylands homeopathic teething tablets and also read in a magazine that if you buy an electric toothbrush with a soft head and massage the gums with it, it will soften the tissue and the teeth will pop thru easier. Crest spinbrush is $6. My DD also likes to chew on a damp washcloth:) good luck
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My dd never liked the teething rings because they never stayed cold long enough, but my dd loved to chew on those things that you can put fruit/veggies in the net kind of looks like a popsicle. I put ice chips in it and she really likes it.
    Anonymous

• My family doc recommended frozen bagels & my son loved them. He would sit in his high chair & gum them while I worked in the kitchen. Anything he did manage to scrape off the bagel was just mush & not a choking hazard.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Gentle Naturals Homeopathic Teething Liquid the BEST thing for teething all natural no drugs works wonderfull thats all that worked for my daughter
    CassieLee0310

Answer by CassieLee0310 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i tried the teething tablets and they worked great thanks everybody
    angelsmommy1028

Answer by angelsmommy1028 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009