I'm bored I guess, so what do you think?

Do you think its exhausting to work from 8am-5pm or to be a sahm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• both, but with work you can live it being a SAHM work never stops. So it depends on how you look at it.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 7:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've done both and I think they are equally exhausting! Probably because my coworkers act like a bunch of kids who don't know their butt from their elbows and expect everything to be done for them.
    Anonymous

• I used to work from 8-4 and I think being a mom is more exhausting. I had a desk jjob though, so it was pretty easy.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think it depends on what you have going on at home. If you have to come home & do everything, then it is more exhausting to work because you have to fit 12 hours of housework into just a couple hours in the evening. But if you have older kids who can help or a DH who pitches in, then it goes better. Of course, if no one is home, the house doesn't get trashed so I would say it is a toss up on which is more tiring.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've done both and even though both are exhausting, I would take being a sahm over working outside the home any time. Being a sahm is more rewarding!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have done both and I think sometimes working is worse because you have to be at work and then come home and still do all the SAH stuff like laundry, dinner, baths, shopping and oh the guilt! Finding that precious quality time is sometimes a challenge. I have 5 children and I currently work, I would love to be at home but with the economy and the DH laid off I am blessed to have the job I have.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2009