Are chances GOOD.....

I'm due for AF today nothing I've taking HPT NEG...had alot of signs sore breast, had what i thought was implant bleeding that lasted two days only happened when i went to the bathroom and wiped small amount. browish pink colored didn't look like normal red blood from period. had feel headaches, no cramping or nausea. Last period mar 7th ovulation day mar 21 which we had sex and on the 23,24,26 the spotting happened 8 dpo...so is it AF because I"m not cramping or having any signs of getting AF.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not sure--I'm sorry, I wish I could help. I know you are frustrated. The only way to know for sure is to wait a few days. If you are pregnant, you could have tested too soon & so got the negative. Unfortunately, time is the only thing that will tell you for sure. Best of luck.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Sounds possible. That's right around when you should have implanted. The human growth hormone level is still low at the stage you are in, so I would take vitamins and test again in a week. Good, luck, hope you are!
    Angeldolphine

Answer by Angeldolphine at 8:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009