Have you ever "caught" your husband?

I did last night. How did you react? I have been picking on him non-stop since last night...lol. But really, I am pregnant and it kind of hurts my feelings that instead of coming to bed with me he comes to the internet at night to do this...how do you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• guys need visural stemulation. its not that they need these other females but it helps its 100% naturual. Its a good thing. If he didn't do it yall might both be in bad moods. I can understand why you would be upset. maybe he thought you didn't want sex so he was getting it out of the way.most guys do it in the morning and right before bed.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've never caught him and I hope I never do! LOL! I'd be more embarrassed then he him, if he got embarrassed.
    Anonymous

• To be honest, I'd be worried about my dh if he didn't look at other women, because it's natural.
    I can understand why you feel insecure, but don't worry too much.
    How about suggesting he come to bed and you give him a little bit of attention, only needs to be hands. I think it'll make you both feel better about the situation.
    nadiebabie

Answer by nadiebabie at 6:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• lol, no, I think my hubby does it in the shower.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My fiance got himself caught! Were in the process of moving him into my house, till we move to Texas in May. We were at his dads house last night, and i found an empty "dvd" box, i knew he had them since he was single for 2 years before we meet and it didnt bother me as long as he did watch them unless i or he was out of town. Well i asked were the dvd was and he said "its in the holder in the car... cause it was left in there and i didnt want you to find it in the dvd player. When we moved the tv over." I thought for a minute then remembered not that long ago we watched a movie together at his house. When i told him he turned red, and said "yea i did but hey it was when i didnt see you for a while." he got rid of them too, when we got back to my place!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've never "caught" him but I know when he does it so I guess it is more that I am choosing not to catch him.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No, never caught him.
    I think Id be a little hurt since Im right there but Id probably tease him too, a lot LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• That's okay. I'm pregnant too and I think my SO does it in the shower, alone. I think thats worse than looking at women. We've had sex ONCE since Feb. How does he do that? I am trying not to rape him. I wanted sex again the next night and now it's been over a month. ugh.
    Anonymous

• I'd kill my husband and divorce his ass for looking at porn. If he wants to jack off he can do it in the shower or somewhere else but he better not ever see another woman naked as long as me and him are married.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Laugh at him!!! Looking is ok to me, touching another women is an entirely different thing. Then again, I am not married and the only person I have caught is my almost 13 yr old son, and it was to Hannah Montana. EWWW!!! I KNOW he does it in the shower because he takes 30 min. showers. Men start this as boys and never outgrow it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009