HOW POSSIABLE COULD IT BE HMMMMM

How possiable could it be that i am preggy if i have been having sex everyday after my period even through my ovulation days.I have been exper.sharp pains in my stomach my last period was on the 16th and last for 7 days.Nothing has really change just that I hate the smell of peppermint.I hope we are pregnant .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck and I hope you are pregnant. Having sex daily actually decreases the chances due to the sperm needing 48 to 72 hours to become viable. They may have semen but not good strong sperm. You would have just pasted ovulation so when is your period due? The sharp pains could be anything including to much sex. I hope you are pregnant tho. I know the feelings all to well as we are trying for #2 and it took us 7 years to get our first.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009