Help! I'm having a bad day!!!

I just got off work and I'm stressing. My boss yelled at me for stuff I didn't do (well I did but I was misinformed) so I didn't want to be a tattletale and say"well so and so said to do it this way" so I took the blame. There is soo much going on at work, our whole system changed and it's screwing everyone up, but apparently I'm supposed to know everything because everyone keeps calling me with stupid things that have nothing to do with me!! Deep breath...anyone having a bad day? Please share and make me realize it will get better!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• EVERYONE HAVING A CRAPPY DAY, the BEST medicine........
    Go to youtube and search "Laughing babies" just keep on clicking through them.
    :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:27 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My husband's boss still owes him 2 months pay for last YEAR, he's been paid for one month this year, was told there would be some money wired to our account this week and that turned out to be a lie, we have enough money to last one more month.

Wanna trade?
    Anonymous

• ummm my husband called me today, hes deployed, and proceeds to tell me that for some stupid reason he decided to clean the ship in his brand new uniform and boots which cost about $150 total and ruined them. so while im trying not to freak over that i look up and see my daughter with a marker that has magically colored her whole face and legs (and of course the answer i get is ya mommy i didnt do it). THEN the man tells me that the Zune i got him for xmas that cost about $250 happened to be in his pocket while he was cleaning the ship b/c he was listening to music and now it wont work. so can he go get a new one!!!!!!?????? are you freaking kidding me. when i told him he had to save the money from his regular spending money he goes take it outta savings, we are saving to buy a house and this man wants me to take money outta savings so he can spend $300 on a new Ipod? (oh yeah he doesnt want the same thing he wants the bigger
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• better one. mind you i havent taken any money out of savings to buy baby stuff and we are having a baby in 5 weeks. do i have a car seat or crib yet? nope. how about a rocking chair since my dd broke that when she was 1, nope! i've been saving the spending money i allot for us here at the house for that....so ummm ya sorry thats been my day so far. and the cat just threw up
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I AM HAVING A BAD DAY EVERYDAY.
    I REALIZED SOMETHING THO: MOST
    OF THE TIME PEOPLE WONT GIVE YOU
    A PAT ON YOUR BACK FOR YOUR
    ACCOMPLISHMENTS SO YOU HAVE
    TO GIVE YOURSELF THAT LIL PAT
    AND TRULY RECOGNIZE YOUR
    ACHIEVEMENTS. NOBODY KNOWS
    ALL THE GOOD YOU DO.. EXCEPT
    FOR YOU. SO GIVE YOURSELF A
    PAT ON YOUR BACK FOR WEARING
    THOSE SHOES, BECAUSE NOBODY
    ELSE COULD STEP FOOT IN YOUR
    SHOES AND SURVIVE!!
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 7:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've been teaching where I do now for 24 years. In the last year new people have become my bosses, and they are changing things to suit themselves, which results in my getting a lower pay and my students paying more. Now my bosses are demanding that I not discuss certain matters with my students, such as make up classes, which I feel is more restrictive than what I feel comfortable with. I am getting so I hate the job, even though I love the students. My husband says I can quit, but I know I do a good job and don't want to let the students down. (more)

Answer by Bmat at 7:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My last post was about me. Now about you. It is extremely hurtful to be criticized, and even more so if it isn't fair or deserved. You have every right to feel sad and hurt. You should not have taken the blame in the workplace, though, for something you didn't do. These are colleagues and superiors, and if you take the blame when it isn't your fault, then it is a mark against you, even if only in the minds of your bosses. You should have looked your boss in the eye and said that things are not always as they seem and that you are not willing to say more about it. At least. I hope you feel better about your job soon.

Answer by Bmat at 7:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Just think, you are alive, with a JOB, do not let anyone steal your joy no matter WHO it is. Brush your shoulders off even if it hurts, and never let them see you sweat, I am sure you been through worst and got through it. SO you will get through this.

Sleep it off, and start a new day off early, take some much needed time in the morning, some quiet time, and head to work with a new attitude. That works for me.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 7:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• A bad day is when little green men visit and take you to their ship for a deep probing.

Was your day that bad?
    Anonymous

• I lost my wedding ring down the drain. We looked for hrs and could not find it. I even cried. Hubby said it could be replaced... Men don't understand that a new one wont be the same!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009