HELP

my son is 15 months now and he already has 7 teeth and the one on top is starting to come through everyone calls it the eye tooth and he won't stop screaming..what should i do

camerons_mom07

Asked by camerons_mom07 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Tylenol
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• He may also be working on the first molars. The eye teeth (the canine teeth) and the first molars come in around the same time.

And yes, all you can do are the things you've done all along... tylenol or motrin, teething tablets, lots of teething toys in all textures, materials, and temperatures.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I know that this is going to get me bashed, and let me tell you that I am not a drinker but, you could put a "dab" of brandy on her gums. It numbs the pain really well. That's what they used to do in the old days before medicine and stuff. Just be careful to only put a dab
    Anonymous

• Let him chew on a damp wash cloth
    greatmomof2boys

Answer by greatmomof2boys at 11:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My daughter is also 15 months old and has 12 teeth. And those eye teeth killed her too. I tried Tylenol and motrin and neither of them worked. So i started looking into what other things i could use or do to help. I found a product at walgreens it is called Gentle Naturals Homeopathic Teething Liquid It is a natural pain reliver for teething. It worked awsome! All natural no drugs. And also gave her frozen teething rings. Hope it helps
    CassieLee0310

Answer by CassieLee0310 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No booze is good for any baby in any amount. Tylenol should be fine and some maybe dipping a washcloth in water then freezing it and let him chew on that. Just know that this too shall pass! Hang in there!
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 12:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2009