Surprise baby shower...

So today my mom, grandmother, aunts and a lot of women I was always really close to growing up, show up at my house and throw this amazing surprise baby shower. We had all been hoping that I could go to my mom's house for a shower but since I'm high risk and she lives two states away, it didn't work out that way, so they all packed up and came here, including one aunt of mine from Georgia (I'm in Louisiana). So here's the thing, what could I possibly say in the thank you cards that would in any way express just how much I appreciate what they did for me? I mean seriously, they didn't have to do all this and they've been planning it since the dr said I couldn't travel until after I had my daughter (due in July) Even my DH was in on it, I just don't know what I could say to let everyone know how much this meant to me, any ideas?

heratyc

Asked by heratyc at 7:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Say what you are saying here! I can tell you are very grateful, and I don't even know you.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 7:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2009