how to direct invited members to the invites?

I have sent this to cm admin but no response yet...I am sending the invites(tried both in groups and individually) and they are claiming they cannot find them? I was told that they have to check reg email, not CM email, but will they get them or will they be blocked as spam? ty.

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 7:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi Bearsjen,

It depends on the internet provider if those messages will be blocked as SPAM or not, we always suggest members check their SPAM/Bulk folders for any email. Another suggestion we give, is to make sure CafeMom is added to your address book so you will always receive our e-mails. We are also aware that Internet Service Providers may delay the delivery of our messages when they feel we are sending too many to their servers.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2009

• dont know the answer to that but how are you doing jen?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009