so what is everyone doing?

is dinner over? what did you have? what are the plans for the rest of the night?
we havent eaten yet. we're having meat loaf,mac and cheese and a veggie, and the rest of the night i will be cleaning up.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My girls are in bed. We had a pizza party tonight for something special since their dad had to go out of town for the night which is something that never happens. So they think we are having an all girls slumber party to follow the earlier pizza party. Hope everyone has a great night.
    Netterbug

Answer by Netterbug at 7:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Its not quite 5p here.
    My older boys are reading recipes and making up stuff to make as they run between here(kitchen) and the living room. They are 5 and 2 3/4.
    My youngest is 14 mths and just got off my lap a second ago to join his brothers in the running around LOL.

Dinner will not be til DH gets home at around 630-7pm. It will be french toast tonight.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Drinking a beer and working on homework for Thurs. night:(
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am verbally harassing my children, aged seven and four, to eat the jambalaya I slaved to make after I spent five hours cleaning the house and two hours grocery shopping, after which I will toss them into and then out of a shower, into pajamas and into bed.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Dinner was weird here at our house tonight. My in-laws took my oldest shopping for an outfit to wear to my BIL's wedding this friday, my seven year old ate some left over food from the Italian restaurant that they took him to last night, and I had ramen noodles french fries and chicken nuggets healthy dinner for me, ha ha just kidding.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It is almost 8:30 pm here and I am comfortably ensconced in bed listening to some music while I am on here. The song is "I Grieve" by Peter Gabriel from the soundtrack of "City of Angels." I have it on my iPod - it is so moving.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2009