Worried about my sonogram...

Hey ladies, I went for a sonogram a week ago and they pushed my due date from August the 11th to August the 22nd...the nurse told me that everything measured that the baby was 11 days younger...I am sure about my cicle because i always write the date down...when I asked her if this was normal she said "well I see the dates moving one or two days but not this many" she got me worried...has this happened to any of you????

AngelasMom2006

Asked by AngelasMom2006 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had them estimate 32 weeks through that I was 4 weeks further along, but I had a complication....hope everything is ok
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Mine moved by 8 days and its due to your ovulation time. You can ovulate up to 21 days or later after the first day of your period. Wait until your 20 week and they will give you better measurements then. Mine went back to 5 days because they got a more accurate measurement.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't worry, the measurements aren't exact or perfect. You could have also ovulated at a different part of your cycle than what average is.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You may just have a smaller baby but don't worry cause at the end your little one will measure out. My baby measure 2weeks above my due date and I know for a fact my dates are correct cause my husband was away. Couldn't get pregnant by myself. So they didn't change my due date but they say he may still come early. So sometimes the baby is smaller or larger than our dates measures.
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• ALWAYS go by your estimation if you are sure about your cycle. Baby could just be measuring small. The baby should be just about ready to hit a growth spurt anyway, so try not to even think twice about it.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 2:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2009